The Goods Return Policy pertains to all customers, spectacle frames, sunglasses, cases and sundry claims.
- All merchandise is fully guaranteed against any manufacturers’ defect. Any defective frame or part will be either repaired or replaced.
- Manufacturers’ warranties will be applied according to the terms of their warranty. A one year warranty will apply on all spectacle frames and sunglasses (excluding sunglass lenses).
- The company will not accept goods for return unless the return has been authorised and a Return Authorisation Form with a signature accompanies the goods together with a copy of the relevant invoice.
- Damaged or incorrectly delivered goods may only be returned:
– Within 3 months of date of purchase (ie. 90 days)
– With the original packaging
– In a saleable condition
– With the Return Authorisation Form
- A handling fee of 20% will be deducted if the goods are not in the original packaging.
- Discontinued goods and promotional/bonus goods may not be returned for credit.
- Unauthorised goods returned will be returned to the customer at the customers’ expense.
- Sales reps can only authorise returns on the following basis:
– Only returns of less than 12 pieces
– Only if a replacement order of a minimum of double the order is obtained, ie. If the return is for 8 pieces, then the replacement order must be for 16 pieces.
- Only management can authorise returns in excess of 12 pieces, but only with an order of double the quantity of the same product.
- Claims for short deliveries, breakages or damaged product must be lodged with our office in Cape Town within 14 days of receipt of goods. Failure to do this will constitute a waiver by the customer of any right to make a claim.
- The above does not apply if goods were incorrectly despatched or sent to the incorrect address or
if there is a bona fide warranty claim.